Syllabus for End Semester Exam: 32002:
April 15, 2014
- Knowledge Representation: Ontological engineering, categories, objects,
actions, situations, Situation Calculus, semantic networks, description
- Solving Problems by Searching: Un-informed search strategies: Breadth
first search, Depth-first search, Depth-limited search, Iterative deepening
depth-first search, bidirectional search; Informed search and exploration:
Greedy best-first search, A* search.
- Local search algorithms and Optimization: Hill climbing, Simulated
Annealing, Local beam search, Genetic Algorithms.
- Constraint Satisfaction Problems: Backtracking search for CSPs, Local
search for CSPs;
- Adversarial Search: Optimal Decision in Games, The minimax algorithm,
- Planning: Planning with state space search, Partial-Order Planning,
Planning Graphs, Planning with Propositional Logic, hierarchical task
network planning, multi-agent planning;
- Miscellaneous Topics: Fuzzy logic systems, Natural Language Processing.