Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Communication
Engineering, with Honors, from University of Jodhpur, 1978.
B.A.R.C. Training School, 22nd Batch, Bombay.
2. Ph. D. from Faculty of Engineering, J. N. V. University, Jodhpur, 2004.
Thesis Title: Natural Language Processing for Word Sense Disambiguation and Information Extraction.
3. Member of IEEE Computer Society, U.S.A.
Member AMS (American Mathematical Society)
5. Member SIGIR (Special Interest Group on Information Retrieval) (A SIG of ACM)
Member CSTA (Computer Science Teachers' Association,
7. Fellow Institution of Engineers (FIE, No. F-0184469), India.
8. Member ISTE (Indian Society for Technical Education).