4CS4-06: Theory Of Computation
- Credit: 3
- Max. Marks: 150 (IA:30, ETE:120)
- 3L+0T+0P End Term Exam: 3 Hours
Course Objectives (COs)
- To create the foundations of Finite automata and regular expressions, and
its relation to practical computer science.
- To induce the concepts of pushdown automata, conext free languages, and
gramamrs, and establish its relation to HLL, and NLs
- To understand the theory of how computations can take place, difficulty
levels of computation.
- To understand the TM as a general problem solving machines, and its
- To understand the complexity theory and its applications.
- To understand the undecidability and undecidable problems.